Loss of Control
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Loss of Control|
|External Contributors||Dragos Threat Intelligence|
- Industroyer's data wiper component removes the registry "image path" throughout the system and overwrites all files, rendering the system unusable.4
- Some of Norsk Hydro's production systems were impacted by a LockerGoga infection. This resulted in a loss of control which forced the company to switch to manual operations.56
- Corero. (n.d.). Industrial Control System (ICS) Security. Retrieved November 4, 2019.
- Michael J. Assante and Robert M. Lee. (n.d.). The Industrial Control System Cyber Kill Chain. Retrieved November 4, 2019.
- Tyson Macaulay. (n.d.). RIoT Control: Understanding and Managing Risks and the Internet of Things. Retrieved November 4, 2019.
- Anton Cherepanov, ESET. (2017, June 12). Win32/Industroyer: A new threat for industrial control systems. Retrieved September 15, 2017.
- Kevin Beaumont. (n.d.). How Lockergoga took down Hydro — ransomware used in targeted attacks aimed at big business. Retrieved October 16, 2019.
- Hydro. (n.d.). Retrieved October 16, 2019.